Things you have to do to make money
- Record all your thoughts. Either by writing them down or telling someone else about them, or typing them on a device or making a video of them. There may be other ways which I haven’t thought of yet, but either way have a system for recording and referring back to what you have just thought about or heard.
- Circulate with people who have money and ask them relevant questions that you may have, like : How do I get started? How do I organize myself? How do I deal with my present situation? And so on and so forth.
- Sign up to a wealth training programme and see it through to completion until successful. Don’t allow yourself to be deviated from that one path. You must develop laser sharp focus in this endeavour. F.O.C.U.S. Follow One Course Until Successful. At the same time, pollinate all the flowers as you head for the honey. See anything that comes your way as part of your journey to fabulous riches, fulfulling all your dreams in a way you just didn’t think possible previously. Don’t spend a penny on anything that deviates you from your one course of action. Temptations will arise many times, and you will fail many times, but see them all as valuable lessons to your ultimate goal.
- Find the right legal structure for your endeavor. Register. And keep taking consistent action to your goals.
- Record your goals in the 8 following areas of your life:
- Physical health.
- Mental growth.
- Spiritual aspirations.
- Your calling in life – vocational goals.
- Your family goals.
- Your social goals – who you want to be with.
- Your goals for having fun – fun goals.
- And finally, your financial goals – how much do you want after all is said and done.
6. Be ruthless with your time, but at the same time generous enough to take everyone who comes your way on board your journey.
7. Always be in deference to whoever you meet, but at the same time always be prepared to speak your mind if the other person is listening.
8. Have effective filters for your journey of a lifetime, you should be able to decide in an instant if something is for you or not, if not put it on hold until you can give it a little more thought, or it automatically resolves itself.
9. Review your goals every morning, but go over what you did the day before first. Keep on top of your paperwork and administration and write down frequently, the mantra: What will I do today that will earn me money tonight?
10. Keep developing your own better and better systems for making money, saving it, growing it and spending it. Always be ready to give in charity to a worthy cause, but don’t go soft on yourself.
11. Try and do things to completion, but be prepared to continue them a little later, if time does not permit now.
You can donate to this cause to my bank, details are as follows:-
Bank: Barclays Bank Plc
Name: Daiva Limited
Sort Code: 20-92-63
Account Number: 53-772-470